ON 6/26/2020, DMVs RESUME ADMINISTERING DRIVE-TEST
WELCOME TO D.N.V. DISTINGUISHED DRIVING SCHOOL
Registered License E2116 issued by DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles)
A Driving Instructor Fulfills Your Great Expectation and Satisfaction or MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE.
- D.N.V. Driving School provides TEENAGERS a 30-hour ONLINE DRIVERS’ EDUCATION course approved by DMV including a Certificate of Completion (DL-400C) and trains 6-hour BEHIND-The-WHEEL including a Certificate of Completion (DL-400D).
- Driving School also offers services that help make a drive-test appointment as earlier as possible and provide student drivers a registered and insured vehicle to take the DMV-Drive Test.
- D.N.V. Driving School provides ADULTS HOURLY TRAINING and affordable TRAINING PACKAGES including DMV-Drive Test as well.
- A DMV-LICENSED DRIVING INSTRUCTOR who well prepares training student drivers to take a drive-test at any DMV.
- Most important consideration for first-time student drivers behind-the-wheel is "HOW TO DRIVE SAFELY AND DEFENSIVELY"
- Most important consideration for first-time student drivers behind-the-wheel is "WHERE TO SEEK A PROFESSIONALLY EXPERIENCED INSTRUCTOR".
[ Let a driving instructor from D. N. V. fulfill your great expectation, satisfaction or MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE ]
More efficiently, effectively, productively and friendly, a DRIVING INSTRUCTOR BRINGS SERVICES to your DOORSTEPS; NO driving-school visit needed.
- Before D.N.V. Distinguished Driving School was established, It had been in driver-training business since 2014 and had been required by DMV to record of driver-training for AT LEAST 2,000-hour lessons and had passed a DMV-required test.
- A driving school must have a Surety Bond/ insurance to protect its own business and student drivers.
- Has more than 28-year driving experience and excellent driving records, takes continuously professional courses/ renewal licenses required by DMV periodically in every 3 years.
- Is courteous, trustworthy, reliable, calm, patient , kindhearted, devoted and punctual.
- Has high Liability and Medical insurance coverage, well maintained training car, additionally installed (2nd) foot-brake on instructor's side.
- Training student drivers about rules, road regulation and laws that meet requirements for a drive-test at any DMV: bustling cities, downtown, residency and commercial area, slow-speed narrow road and fast-speed wide road, freeway (if Drive-Test required by DMV).
- Has been training student drivers since 2014 for more than 3,000 hour lessons in many years.
- Has been training student drivers a technique "how to drive defensively" and a strategy "how to protect from getting accidents" in time of heavy traffic, weather change such as rain/fog/dark, through downtown, bustling cities, fast and slow-speed roads and freeway if required by DMV.
- Successfully trained student drivers who had been recovered from stroke and injured accidents, and who had gotten DMV-required renewals to re-gain his/ her driver-license.
- Has trained student drivers ranging age from 15-1/2 years old to 92 years old (approved by Doctor's and DMV) from cities: Palo Alto, Los Altos, Los Gatos, Saratoga, Sunnyvale, Campbell, Cupertino, Mountain View, Santa Clara, Fremont, Milpitas, North San Jose and South San Jose, Morgan Hill, Gilroy.