Please access an above link, then click on "Register" to fill out the form, pay $50 by credit card, and start learning the course. As soon as student passes a final test at the end of the course, D.N.V. Distinguished Driving School will issue a Certificate of Completion (DL-400C).
$25 Cash Back or Credit Back to student who signs up for the "6-hour BEHIND-THE-WHEEL" training after finishing the DRIVER-EDUCATION COURSE.
For convenience of the online course:
- Student can take the course ONLINE at ANYWHERE, NO CLASSROOM needed.
- Student can take break and come back to continue taking the course by accessing the link again and click on "Candidate Login" (returning student).
STEPS to Acquire a California Driver License for TEENAGER (Age of 15-1/2 to 17-1/2):
- Student driver needs to finish a 30-hour online driver-education course, D.N.V. Distinguished Driving School will issue a 30-hour CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION (DL-400C).
- Student driver takes the issued Certificate (DL-400C) to any DMV in California to apply for a written test.
- After the student driver passes the written test, DMV will issue an INSTRUCTION PERMIT
- Student driver calls D.N.V. Distinguished Driving School 408-393-6872 or click on “Contact Us” for scheduling six (6)-hour Behind-the-Wheel lessons.
- As soon as student driver finishes his/ her six (6)-hour behind-the-wheel training, D.N.V. Distinguished Driving School will issue a 6-hour CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION (DL-400D).
- Right after receiving DL-400D and getting trained behind-the-wheels (actual driving) by a licensed driving instructor or parents for 50 hours including 10 hours at night time, student driver calls D.N.V. Distinguished Driving School 408-393-6872 or click on “Contact Us” to make a drive-test appointment at any DMV in California, and then acquires a driver license if passed. DMV allows student drivers 3-driving test attempts.